Windows into History was a project to apply digital print film of local historical images to the window glazing at the Monash Federation Centre. The Windows into History catalogue reproduces each panel and gives its description. Catalogue. $5.00
Postcards from the Windows into History Catalogue.
1. Oakleigh Hotel Corner of Broadway and Atkinson Street. Est from 1854
2. Mulgrave Shire Hall Atkinson Street
3. Oakleigh Post & Telegraph Office, Dandenong Road erected 1886
4. Oakleigh Court House, Dandenong Road operated 1934 to 1994
5. Tobacconist and Hair salon, Corner Eaton and Atherton Streets, 19th century
6. City of Oakleigh Proclamation Ceremony, 1927
7. Section of Dandenong Road known as Broadway, early 20th century
8. Metropolitan Fire Brigade, Oakleigh 1920s
Postcards $2.00 each or the complete set of 8 for $10.00.
How To Order
Copies of publications are available from the Monash Federation Centre, 3 Atherton Road, Oakleigh during opening hours Tuesdays & Thursdays 10 am to 5 pm. Closed Public Holidays. Prices as listed above.
For posted orders, please contact the Society for a quotation [email protected] or phone (03) 9563 2823
Oakleigh Station: 300 metres
Google map view