Before 1929 Clayton South children’s options for schooling were Clayton (North), Heatherton and Clarinda, each quite a walk for the younger ones, morning and afternoon. The Morgan family moved from Keilor into Clayton South in 1907, settling on the now vacant area south of today’s Ryans Road. Daughters Violet and…
In this February 2016 issue of On Broadway, David Soffe provides an abridged account of the establishment of the school.
(small pdf file 5 pages and a map: 400 kb)